~ Fargo ND topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1895
Fargo, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1895.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5473667
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fargo, North Dakota (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65464
- Scan ID: 285476
- Imprint Year: 1964
- Survey Year: 1895
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Fargo
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1895
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fargo, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Christine - Glyndon - Rustad - Finkle - Pinkham - Lithia - Dilworth Trailer Park - Wolverton - Wild Rice - Moorhead - Fife - West Fargo - Saint Benedict - Kragnes - Dilworth - Oxbow - Dulsky Mobile Home Court - Horace - Park Lane Mobile Home Park - Hickson - Prairie Rose - North River - Reiles Acres - Glyndon Mobile Home Park - Riverside - Norman - Fargo - Harwood - Frontier - Oakport - Greenwood Communities - Comstock - Briarwood - Sabin - Baker - Averill - South West Fargo - Walcott
- Map Area ID: AREA4746.5-97-96.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47-97
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47-96.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.5-97
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.5-96.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -97
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96.5
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps