~ Edgeley ND topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1896
Edgeley, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1896.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5473657
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Edgeley, North Dakota (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 320695
- Scan ID: 285471
- Survey Year: 1893
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Edgeley
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1896
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Edgeley, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Edgeley - Merricourt - Saint George (historical) - Ellendale - Wirch - Willowbank Colony - Kulm - Boynton - Duane - Keystone (historical) - Monango - Deisem - Medberry
- Map Area ID: AREA46.546-99-98.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.5-99
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.5-98.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46-99
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46-98.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46
- Western map edge Longitude: -99
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98.5
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps