~ Steele ND topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1994
Steele, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5473621
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Steele, North Dakota (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68411
- Scan ID: 285453
- Imprint Year: 1994
- Photo Inspection Year: 1991
- Aerial Photo Year: 1991
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Steele
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Steele, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Tappen - Streeter - Napoleon - Gackle - Medina - Dawson - Steele - Kintyre - Ladoga - Windsor - Crystal Springs - Cleveland
- Map Area ID: AREA4746.5-100-99
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47-100
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47-99
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.5-100
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.5-99
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -100
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps