~ Mott ND topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1980, updated 1981
Mott, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1980.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5473611
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mott, North Dakota (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 67993
- Scan ID: 285448
- Imprint Year: 1981
- Aerial Photo Year: 1978
- Edit Year: 1980
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mott
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mott, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- De Sart - Burt - Mott - Watrous - Regent - Reeder - Havelock - Bucyrus - Hettinger - Bentley
- Map Area ID: AREA46.546-103-102
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.5-103
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.5-102
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46-103
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46-102
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46
- Western map edge Longitude: -103
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -102
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps