~ Oakes ND topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Oakes, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5473447
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Oakes, North Dakota (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60447
- Scan ID: 285363
- Imprint Year: 1904
- Survey Year: 1892
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Oakes
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Oakes, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Norway - Guelph - Oakes - Clement - Port Emma (historical) - Glover - Ludden
- Map Area ID: AREA46.2546-98.25-98
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.25-98.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.25-98
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46-98.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46-98
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46
- Western map edge Longitude: -98.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps