~ Pryor OK topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1896
Pryor, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1896.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5472993
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pryor, Oklahoma (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66399
- Scan ID: 802371
- Imprint Year: 1963
- Survey Year: 1896
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Pryor
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1896
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pryor, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Locust Grove - Green - Disney - Iron Post - Snake Creek - Tip - Lusta - Adair - Sportsmen Acres - Neodesha - Hoot Owl - Chouteau - Bushyhead - Peggs - Strang - Pensacola - Paradise View - Cedar Crest - Leliaetta - Patton - Mazie - Salina - Sportsman Acres - Ballou - Murphy - Spavinaw - Gideon - Hisle - Pryor - Yonkers - Howard - Pin Oak Acres - Tia Juana - Harmony Star - Rocky Point - Keith - Langley - Boatman - Rose
- Map Area ID: AREA36.536-95.5-95
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.5-95.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.5-95
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-95.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-95
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.