~ Coalgate OK topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1896
Coalgate, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1896.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5472901
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Coalgate, Oklahoma (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65228
- Scan ID: 802220
- Imprint Year: 1957
- Survey Year: 1896
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Coalgate
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1896
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Coalgate, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Calvin - Rock Creek - Jaydee - Phillips - Cabaniss - Parker - Ward Springs - Stuart - Ashland - Wardville - Centrahoma - Gerty - Citra - Non - Atwood - Lula - Cottonwood - Coalgate - Cairo - Tupelo - Steedman - Flora - Leader - Allen
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.5-96.5-96
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-96.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-96
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-96.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-96
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -96.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.