~ Ardmore OK topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1918
Ardmore, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5472864
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ardmore, Oklahoma (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64902
- Scan ID: 802485
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by: Military, Other
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Ardmore
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ardmore, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jollyville - Clemscott - Springer - Graham - Brock - Tatums - Cheek - Pooleville - Fox - Crusher - Greenville - Milo - Lone Grove - Marsden - Hoxbar - Rayford - Wilson - Falls Creek Assembly - Dougherty - Provence - Dillard - Ardmore - Reck (historical) - Newport - Oil City - Rexroat - Woodford - Post Oak - Cedar Village - Overbrook - Zaneis - Gene Autry - Old Scott - Hewitt - Oswalt - Alpers - Dripping Springs - Glenn - Healdton - Caldwell Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534-97.5-97
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-97.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-97
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34-97.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34-97
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34
- Western map edge Longitude: -97.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.