~ Lawton OK topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1981, updated 1981
Lawton, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1981.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5472761
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lawton, Oklahoma (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 72172
- Scan ID: 707153
- Imprint Year: 1981
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1979
- Edit Year: 1981
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lawton
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lawton, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Corral Crossing - Snyder - Fletcher - Elgin - The Holy City - Edgewater Park - Letitia - Odetta - Sneed Acres - Coxs Corner - Indiahoma - Cache Wye - Hatchetville - Cement - Hulen - Duhringe Pass - Lake Ellsworth Addition - Chatto Crossing - Lawton - Rocky Ford - Laverty - Taupa - Sterling - Meers - Cache - Cove Acres - Central High - Sedan - Broxton - Alden - Lakeside Village - Four Mile Crossing - Grenade Crossing - Indiahoma Wye - Kiowa and Commanche Agency (historical) - Stecker - Cooperton - Apache - Artillery Village - Medicine Park - Lawtonka Acres - Denton - Farwell - Ridley - Mountain Park - Cyril - Boone - Oil City - Mount View - Peachtree Crossing - Bethel - Green Meadow Acres - Porter Hill - Manitou - Nellie - Svoboda - Acme
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.5-99-98
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-99
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-98
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-99
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-98
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -99
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.