~ Lawton OK topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946
Lawton, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5472483
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lawton, Oklahoma (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56598
- Scan ID: 706224
- Survey Year: 1945
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lawton
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lawton, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Grenade Crossing - Sneed Acres - Kiowa and Commanche Agency (historical) - Artillery Village - Ridley - Four Mile Crossing - Peachtree Crossing - Duhringe Pass - Lawton - Corral Crossing - Chatto Crossing
- Map Area ID: AREA34.7534.5-98.5-98.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.75-98.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.75-98.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-98.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-98.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -98.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98.25
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.