~ Hulbert OK topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1950
Hulbert, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5472455
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hulbert, Oklahoma (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55581
- Scan ID: 706089
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1948
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hulbert
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hulbert, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Manard - Metory - Zeb - Eli - Gabriel - Shady Grove - Hulbert - Lost City - Thompson Corner - Woodall
- Map Area ID: AREA3635.75-95.25-95
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-95.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-95
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.75-95.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.75-95
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.