~ Grant OK topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949
Grant, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5472425
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Grant, Oklahoma (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54777
- Scan ID: 705962
- Aerial Photo Year: 1941
- Field Check Year: 1948
- Survey Year: 1948
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Grant
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Grant, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Goodland - Emberson - Forest Chapel - Grant - Ragtown - Bluff - Gay - Powderly - Midcity - Chicota - Belk - Arthur City - Garretts Bluff - Razor - Duland - Caviness
- Map Area ID: AREA3433.75-95.75-95.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34-95.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34-95.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.75-95.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.75-95.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.5
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.