~ Cement OK topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1953
Cement, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5472301
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cement, Oklahoma (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52318
- Scan ID: 802205
- Imprint Year: 1953
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cement
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cement, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Acme - Laverty - Mount View - Fletcher - Rocky Ford - Farwell - Sterling - Cement - Cyril
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.75-98.25-98
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-98.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-98
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-98.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-98
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -98.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.