~ Tom OK topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1976
Tom, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
- Product Number: USGS-5471871
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Tom, Oklahoma (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 71855
- Scan ID: 706950
- Imprint Year: 1976
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1975
- Aerial Photo Year: 1975
- Survey Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Tom
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Tom, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA33.7533.625-94.625-94.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.75-94.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.75-94.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.625-94.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.625-94.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.5
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.