~ Red Bird OK topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1963, updated 1993
Red Bird, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1963.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5471263
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Red Bird, Oklahoma (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 37277
- Scan ID: 802690
- Imprint Year: 1993
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1993
- Aerial Photo Year: 1991
- Edit Year: 1993
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Red Bird
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Red Bird, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Red Bird
- Map Area ID: AREA3635.875-95.625-95.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-95.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-95.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.875-95.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.875-95.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.5
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.