~ Keystone Dam OK topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1983
Keystone Dam, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5470215
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Keystone Dam, Oklahoma (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23475
- Scan ID: 706153
- Imprint Year: 1983
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1983
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1983
- Field Check Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Keystone Dam
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Keystone Dam, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cedar Ridge - Baugh - Jubys - Sha-To-She - Timberlane - Calida - Empy - Oak Grove - Peterman Ridge - Wes - Curchece - Mannford - Mule Barn - Rigsby - Rabornville - Westport - Prue - Leroy - Leander - Shady Grove
- Map Area ID: AREA36.2536.125-96.375-96.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.25-96.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.25-96.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.125-96.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.125-96.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -96.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96.25
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.