~ Francis OK topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1991
Francis, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5469689
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Francis, Oklahoma (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 16207
- Scan ID: 705897
- Imprint Year: 1991
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1976
- Aerial Photo Year: 1957
- Field Check Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Francis
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Francis, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Francis - Happyland - Oakman - Homer
- Map Area ID: AREA34.87534.75-96.625-96.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.875-96.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.875-96.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-96.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-96.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -96.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96.5
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.