~ Fort Supply NW OK topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1971, updated 1973
Fort Supply NW, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1971.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5469671
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fort Supply NW, Oklahoma (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 16016
- Scan ID: 705889
- Imprint Year: 1973
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1969
- Field Check Year: 1971
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Fort Supply NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fort Supply NW, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Oknoname 05933 Dam - Oknoname 059051 Dam - Oknoname 059054 Dam - Oknoname 059051 Reservoir - Oknoname 05933 Reservoir - Township of Otter - Township of George - Oknoname 059054 Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA36.7536.625-99.75-99.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.75-99.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.75-99.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.625-99.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.625-99.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.625
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.