~ Elgin OK topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1953
Elgin, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5469505
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Elgin, Oklahoma (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13928
- Scan ID: 705797
- Imprint Year: 1953
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Elgin
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Elgin, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cove Acres - Elgin - Lake Ellsworth Addition
- Map Area ID: AREA34.87534.75-98.375-98.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.875-98.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.875-98.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-98.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-98.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -98.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98.25
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.