~ Hog Island Point MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Hog Island Point, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5468089
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hog Island Point, Michigan (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20637
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Hog Island Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hog Island Point, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Little Hog Island - Black River - Hog Island Point - Borgstrom Creek - Black River State Forest Campground - Mackinac State Forest - Harts RV Park - East Branch Black River - Sucker Creek - Gravel Island - Hog Island Creek - Hog Island Campground - Garlyn Zoological Park - Peters Creek - Davenport Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA46.12546-85.375-85.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.125-85.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.125-85.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46-85.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46-85.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46
- Western map edge Longitude: -85.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -85.25
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson