~ Port Austin East MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Port Austin East, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5464287
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Port Austin East, Michigan (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 36022
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Port Austin East
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Port Austin East, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pointe aux Barques - Port Austin - Grind Stone City
- Map Area ID: AREA44.12544-83-82.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.125-83
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.125-82.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44-83
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44-82.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44
- Western map edge Longitude: -83
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.875
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson