~ Tawas City MI topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 2 Degree, Historical, 1958
Tawas City, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5443778
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Tawas City, Michigan (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 69048
- Scan ID: 278766
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Tawas City
- Grid size: 1 X 2 Degree
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Tawas City, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Curran - Hyde Park - Turtle - Knights Mill - Black River - Au Sable - Lincoln - Port Crescent - Wilber - Mikado - Lincoln Junction - Tawas City - Curtisville - Meadow - Hale - Omer - Riverview Estates Mobile Home Park - Anderson Bayview - Kurtz - Glennie - Spruce - The Jackpines - Huron Heights - Gustin - Tawas River Trailer Park - Pointe aux Barques - Springport - East Tawas - Rust - Turner - Oak Wood Shores - McKinley - Alcona - Whitestone Point - Lost Lake Woods - Larson Beach - Sand Lake - Hammell Beach - Foote Site Village - Whittemore - Clark Bayshore - Au Gres - Oscoda Mobile Home Park - Delano - Pine Wood Park - Barton City - Twining - McIvor - Huron City - Hubbard Lake - Hemlock - Sid Town - Harrisville - Benson Park - White Rock - Greenbush - South Branch - Wagner Beach - Lake Huron Beach - Backus Beach - Killmaster - Alabaster Junction - Goodar - Birchwood Shores - Cheviers - Cedar Haven - Huron Oaks - Alabaster - Shady Shores - Alvin - Bryant - Harmon City Heights - Santiago - Arenac - Ossineke - Prescott - Grind Stone City - Whispering Woods Mobile Home Community - Glenwood Beach - Oscoda - Hubbard Lake - Wallace - Maple Ridge - Long Lake - Hiawatha Trailer Park - Port Austin - National City - Ausable Mobile Home Village
- Map Area ID: AREA4544-84-82
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45-84
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45-82
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44-84
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44-82
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44
- Western map edge Longitude: -84
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson