~ Alpena MI topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 2 Degree, Historical, 1958
Alpena, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5443688
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Alpena, Michigan (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68643
- Scan ID: 278713
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1954
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Alpena
- Grid size: 1 X 2 Degree
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Alpena, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Belknap - Evergreen Beach - Sunrise Estates Mobile Home Community - Leer - Emerson Station - McHarg - De Tour Village - Lakewood - Lakeshore Estates Mobile Home Park - Alpena - Cathro - Paxton - Alpena Junction - Presque Isle - Liske - Orchard Point - Metz - Lachine - Polaski - Flanders - Moltke - Posen - Bolton - Spratt - Hawks - Hillman - Rockport - Leroy - Calcite - Johnswood - Harbor View - Rogers City - Bruningville - Ashland - Big Cut - Royston - Manitou Beach - Orchard - Hagensville - Lincoln - Herron - Stoneport - Long Rapids - Bell - Presque Isle Estates
- Map Area ID: AREA4645-84-82
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46-84
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46-82
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45-84
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45-82
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45
- Western map edge Longitude: -84
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson