~ Union City MI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918
Union City, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5443416
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Union City, Michigan (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 63926
- Scan ID: 278565
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Union City
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Union City, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hickory Hills Village Mobile Home Park - Athens - East Leroy - Burlington - Union City - Joppa - Girard - Morgan Corners - Stanley Corners - Sherwood - Birchwood Estates Mobile Home Park - Hodunk - Sonoma
- Map Area ID: AREA42.2542-85.25-85
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.25-85.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.25-85
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42-85.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42-85
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42
- Western map edge Longitude: -85.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -85
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson