~ Saginaw MI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919
Saginaw, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5443236
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Saginaw, Michigan (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61909
- Scan ID: 278465
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Saginaw
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Saginaw, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bel-Air Mobile Home Park - Saginaw Valley Mobile Home Park - Crow Island - Robin Glen Mobile Home Community - Peachtree Manor Mobile Home Park - Bridgeport Mobile Home Park - Bridgeport - Birch Run - Birch Run Mobile Home Park - White Birch Mobile Home Park - Zilwaukee - Buena Vista - Parkwood Village Mobile Home Park - Carrollton - Winter's Motor Court - Windmill Estates Mobile Home Park - Cassbridge (historical) - Fosters - Indiantown - Saginaw - Saginaw Village Mobile Home Park - Frankentrost
- Map Area ID: AREA43.543.25-84-83.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.5-84
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.5-83.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.25-84
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.25-83.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -84
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.75
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson