~ Rives Junction MI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1960
Rives Junction, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5443200
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rives Junction, Michigan (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61648
- Scan ID: 278445
- Imprint Year: 1960
- Survey Year: 1919
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Rives Junction
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rives Junction, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- English Meadows Mobile Home Park - Sherman Oaks Mobile Park - Windham Hill Manufactured Home Community - Pleasant Lake Mobile Home Court - Woodville - Bunker Hill - Leslie Estates Mobile Home Park - Roots - North Leslie - Pleasant Lake - Holiday Manor Park - Fitchburg - Munith - Leslie - Rives Junction - Berryville - Sun Valley Mobile Home Estates - Coffman Trailer Court - Walnut Ridge Manufactured Home Community
- Map Area ID: AREA42.542.25-84.5-84.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.5-84.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.5-84.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.25-84.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.25-84.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -84.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.25
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson