~ Ned Lake MI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1895
Ned Lake, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1895.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5443068
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ned Lake, Michigan (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58302
- Scan ID: 278366
- Imprint Year: 1909
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Ned Lake
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1895
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ned Lake, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Deer Lake - Flanigan Slough - Pickerel Lake Creek - Premo Dam - Jones Camp Creek - Old Joe Creek - Twin Lakes - East Branch Fence River - Ned Lake - Mogans Lake - Poplar Ridge Lake - Camp Ten Creek - Drummond Lake - Johnson Creek - La Fournier Creek - West Branch Hemlock River - Triangle Spur - Longs Creek - Triangle Ranch - Tracy Lake - Flanigan Creek - Diana Pond - Fribley Creek - West Branch Fence River - Little Pickerel Lake - County Line Creek - Shank Lake - Sullivan Lake - Nelson Creek - Long Lake - Ned Lake Creek - Fox Farm Creek - Buck Lake - Twenty Six Creek - Otter Lake - Hardwood Lake - Shank Lake Creek - Beaver Creek - Camp Eight Creek - Forty Nine Pond - Bone Lake - Deer Lake State Forest Campground - East Branch Hemlock River - Township of Hematite - Spies Lake - Start Creek - Gilbert Creek - Square Lake - Hemlock Lake - Fox Farm Lake - Camp Eight Ponds - Camp Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA46.546.25-88.5-88.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.5-88.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.5-88.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.25-88.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.25-88.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.25
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson