~ Mount Pleasant MI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1951
Mount Pleasant, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5443038
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Pleasant, Michigan (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58102
- Scan ID: 278350
- Imprint Year: 1951
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Pleasant
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Pleasant, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Westwinds Mobile Home Park - Weidman - Crawford - Mount Pleasant Mobile Home Village - Country Place Park - Rolland Center - Deerfield Center - Oakview Mobile Home Estates - Winn - Pleasant Ridge Manufactured Home Community - Beal City - Mount Pleasant - Two Rivers - Rosebush - Lake Isabella - Broomfield Valley Mobile Home Park
- Map Area ID: AREA43.7543.5-85-84.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.75-85
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.75-84.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.5-85
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.5-84.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -85
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.75
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson