~ Holly MI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1920, updated 1964
Holly, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5442772
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Holly, Michigan (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55393
- Scan ID: 278206
- Imprint Year: 1964
- Survey Year: 1920
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Holly
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Holly, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Park Meadow Estates Mobile Home Park - Austin Corners - Burton - Davisburg - Elms Mobile Home Park - Lakeside - Goodrich - Whigville - Five Points - Fenton - Lake Fenton - Delta Mobile Home Park - Grand Blanc - Royal Mobile Home Park - Tudor Estates Mobile Home Park - Villa Estates Mobile Home Park - West Haven Mobile Home Park - Atlas - Fisherman's Cove Mobile Home Park - Twin Meadows Mobile Home Park - Maple Grove Mobile Home Park - Fenton Oaks Mobile Home Community - Loon Lake Manufactured Home Community - Hi-Way Trailer Court - Newark - Holly - Chateau of Grand Blanc Mobile Home Park - Groveland Corners - Chauteau Torrey Hills Mobile Home Park - Bayport Park
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.75-83.75-83.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-83.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-83.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-83.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-83.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.5
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson