~ Grosse Pointe MI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918
Grosse Pointe, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5442710
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Grosse Pointe, Michigan (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54884
- Scan ID: 278173
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Grosse Pointe
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Grosse Pointe, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Leslie's Mobile Home Village - Roseville - Grosse Pointe - Eastpointe - Grosse Pointe Farms - Conners Creek - Grosse Pointe Park - Harper Woods - Grosse Pointe Shores - Grosse Pointe Woods - Saint Clair Shores
- Map Area ID: AREA42.542.25-83-82.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.5-83
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.5-82.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.25-83
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.25-82.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -83
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.75
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson