~ Detroit MI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1934
Detroit, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5442544
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Detroit, Michigan (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53385
- Scan ID: 278079
- Edit Year: 1918
- Survey Year: 1912
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Detroit
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Detroit, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hazel Park - Warren Mobile Home Park - Motor City Trailer Park - Highland Park - Lafayette Place Mobile Home Park - Melvindale - Pleasant Ridge - Warren - Hamtramck - Parklane Court Mobile Home Park - Lathrup Village - Jackson Trailer Park - Ferndale - Lincoln Park - Glenn Wood Mobile Village - Oak - Greenfield Village - River Rouge - Allen Park - Twin Pines Mobile Home Park - Detroit - Shadylane Mobile Home Estates - Oak Park - Royal Oak - Delray - Huntington Woods - Dearborn - Southfield - Center Line - Madison Heights - Continental Mobile Village - Fort Wayne
- Map Area ID: AREA42.542.25-83.25-83
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.5-83.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.5-83
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.25-83.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.25-83
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson