~ Cedar Springs MI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1951
Cedar Springs, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5442468
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cedar Springs, Michigan (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52311
- Scan ID: 278039
- Imprint Year: 1951
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cedar Springs
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cedar Springs, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Alpine Mobile Village - Solon Center - Leisure Village Mobile Home Park - RIverview Mobile Home Park - Northern Estates Mobile Village South - Comstock Park - Edgerton - Chauteau Algoma Estates Mobile Home Park - Chauncey - Hilltop Mobile Home Park - Northern Estates Mobile Home Village North - Green Acres Mobile Home Park - Pine Aire Mobile Home Park - Sparta - Cedarfield Mobile Home Park - Englishville - Northview - Woodland Estates Mobile Home Park - Cedar Springs Mobile Estates - Spring Valley Mobile Home Park - Kent City Mobile Home Park - Ballards Corners - Cedar Springs - Belmont - Alpine - Brook Haven Mobile Home Park - Wilder Center - Childsdale - Glenwood Estates Mobile Home Park - Rockford
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543-85.75-85.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-85.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-85.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-85.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-85.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -85.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -85.5
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson