~ Burt MI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1959
Burt, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5442430
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Burt, Michigan (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51956
- Scan ID: 278016
- Imprint Year: 1959
- Survey Year: 1919
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Burt
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Burt, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Riverside Mobile Home Park - Westwood Heights Mobile Home Park - Juddville - Burnt - Burt - Layton Corners - Birchwood Mobile Home Park - Meadowbrook Manor Estates Mobile Home Park - Flushing Estates Mobile Home Park - White Oaks Estates Mobile Home Park - Flushing - Montrose - Taymouth - New Lothrop - Brent Creek - Heather Hill Estates Mobile Home Park - White Oak Estates Mobile Home Park - Morseville - Pine Forest Mobile Home Park - Pheasant Run Mobile Home Park - Birchwood Farms Mobile Home Park - Montrose Mobile Home Park
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543-84-83.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-84
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-83.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-84
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-83.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -84
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.75
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson