~ Erie MI topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943
Erie, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5442120
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Erie, Michigan (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 14496
- Scan ID: 277791
- Survey Year: 1940
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Erie
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Erie, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Avalon Beach - Erie - Grand View - La Salle - Hillcrest Orchard - Vienna - Luna Pier - North Shores - Bolles Harbor
- Map Area ID: AREA41.87541.75-83.5-83.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.875-83.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.875-83.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-83.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-83.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.375
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson