~ St Clair Flats MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949
St Clair Flats, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5441186
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): St Clair Flats, Michigan (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 39243
- Scan ID: 277290
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1937
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Saint Clair Flats
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map St Clair Flats, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Miller - Riverside
- Map Area ID: AREA42.62542.5-82.75-82.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.625-82.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.625-82.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.5-82.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.5-82.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.625
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson