~ Port Huron MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949
Port Huron, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5440648
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Port Huron, Michigan (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 36034
- Scan ID: 277001
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1937
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Port Huron
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Port Huron, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Port of Call Mobile Home Park - Marysville - Minnesota Lake Mobile Home Park - Stock's Creek Mobile Home Park - Seaway Mobile Home Ranch - Fenner's Mobile Village - Edison Mobile Home Court - Port Huron - Tappan - Marysville Villa Estates Mobile Home Park - South Park - Marysville Farms Manufacturing Home Community
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.875-82.5-82.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-82.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-82.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.875-82.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.875-82.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.375
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson