~ Mohawk MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946, updated 1967
Mohawk, Michigan, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5440082
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mohawk, Michigan (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 29757
- Scan ID: 276707
- Imprint Year: 1967
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mohawk
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Michigan, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mohawk, Michigan, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ojibway - Fulton - Seneca - Mohawk - Traverse - Hebards
- Map Area ID: AREA47.37547.25-88.375-88.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.375-88.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.375-88.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.25-88.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.25-88.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.25
Ann Arbor, Michigan, including University of Michigan by Hedberg Maps
Battle Creek & Jackson, Michigan, Street Map by GM Johnson
Brighton, Howell & Livingston County City Street Map by GM Johnson