~ Soda Springs ID topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949
Soda Springs, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5437498
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Soda Springs, Idaho (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62733
- Scan ID: 239284
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1948
- Survey Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Shaded Relief map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Soda Springs
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Soda Springs, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Soda Springs - Niter - Conda - Alexander - Rose - Bench - Grace
- Map Area ID: AREA42.7542.5-111.75-111.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.75-111.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.75-111.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.5-111.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.5-111.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps