~ Preston ID topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1946
Preston, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5437330
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Preston, Idaho (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66385
- Scan ID: 239550
- Imprint Year: 1946
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Preston
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Preston, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dayton - Franklin - Fairview - Treasureton - Egypt - Mink Creek - Anderson - Mapleton - Glendale - Winder - Coulam - Preston - Whitney - Thorenson - Silver Star - Lago - Weston - Banida - Cherryville - Cleveland - Mound Valley - Riverdale - Thatcher - Nashville - Swan Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA42.542-112-111.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.5-112
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.5-111.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42-112
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42-111.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42
- Western map edge Longitude: -112
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps