~ Idaho Basin ID topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Idaho Basin, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5437280
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Idaho Basin, Idaho (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65726
- Scan ID: 239516
- Imprint Year: 1925
- Survey Year: 1892
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Idaho City
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Idaho Basin, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pioneerville - Granite - Quartzburg - Star Ranch Summer Home Area - Tenmile Summer Home Area - Prairie - Twin Springs - Centerville - New Centerville - Placerville - Idaho City - Washington Mill
- Map Area ID: AREA4443.5-116-115.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44-116
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44-115.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.5-116
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.5-115.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -116
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps