~ Custer ID topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1964
Custer, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5437252
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Custer, Idaho (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65303
- Scan ID: 239498
- Imprint Year: 1964
- Survey Year: 1919
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Custer
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Custer, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Torreys - Obsidian - Custer - Stanley - Bonanza - Robinson Bar - Lower Stanley - Sunbeam
- Map Area ID: AREA44.544-115-114.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.5-115
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.5-114.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44-115
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44-114.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44
- Western map edge Longitude: -115
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps