~ Bisuka ID topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Bisuka, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5437202
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bisuka, Idaho (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65010
- Scan ID: 239460
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bisuka
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bisuka, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mora - Blacks (historical) - Oreana - Owyhee - Orchard - Kuna - Pleasant Valley - Morgan Place - Swan Falls - Blacks Creek - Leone
- Map Area ID: AREA43.543-116.5-116
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.5-116.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.5-116
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-116.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-116
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps