~ Avery ID topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1917, updated 1949
Avery, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5437182
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Avery, Idaho (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64935
- Scan ID: 239443
- Imprint Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1914
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Avery
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Avery, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wallace - Larson - Pearson - East Portal - Golconda - Bryson - Kyle (historical) - Taft - Dorsey (historical) - McCarthy - Bullion (historical) - Roland - Tammany - Gentry - Horsecamp - Webb - Adair - Borax (historical) - Stetson - Bogle - Falcon - Borax - Saltese - Pottsville (historical) - Avery - Hoyt - Ethelton - Mullan - Woodland Park - Stull - Carbonate (historical) - Sohon - Silverton
- Map Area ID: AREA47.547-116-115.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.5-116
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.5-115.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47-116
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47-115.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47
- Western map edge Longitude: -116
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps