~ St Maries ID topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1981, updated 1981
St Maries, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1981.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5437160
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): St Maries, Idaho (file size: 37 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68284
- Scan ID: 239427
- Imprint Year: 1981
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1977
- Edit Year: 1981
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Saint Maries
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map St Maries, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Herrick - Lotus - Cardwell - Mowry - Benewah - Flat Creek - Pocono - Tyson Creek Station - Fernwood - Worley - Mountain Home (historical) - Marble Creek - Springston - Plummer - Lacon - Plummer Junction - Rocky Point - Emida - Omega - Riverdale - North South Ski Bowl - Calder - Chat'u'washa'lqs Bluff - Parkline - Cora - Renfrew - Harrison - Clarkia - Chatcolet - Hawleys Landing - Wayland - Erlmo - Chł'ach'alqw Landing - Rover - Medimont - Smaq'wqn Hill - Sanders - Conkling Park - Mashburn - Pedee - Emerald Creek - Tensed - Milltown - Saint Joe - Alder Creek - Mozart - De Smet - Santa - Silvertip Landing - Ramsdell - Masonia (historical) - Meadowhurst - Saint Maries
- Map Area ID: AREA47.547-117-116
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.5-117
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.5-116
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47-117
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47-116
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47
- Western map edge Longitude: -117
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps