~ Packsaddle Mtn ID topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1974
Packsaddle Mtn, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5437054
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Packsaddle Mtn, Idaho (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60691
- Scan ID: 239217
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Packsaddle Mountain
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Packsaddle Mtn, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cedar Creek - East Hope - Newman - Granite - Hope - Talache - Blacktail - Garfield - Broten - Talache Landing - Glengary
- Map Area ID: AREA48.2548-116.5-116.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW48.25-116.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE48.25-116.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW48-116.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE48-116.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 48.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 48
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.25
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps