~ Oreana ID topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1968
Oreana, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5437052
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Oreana, Idaho (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60584
- Scan ID: 239216
- Imprint Year: 1968
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1948
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Oreana
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Oreana, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Swan Falls - Morgan Place - Oreana
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543-116.5-116.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-116.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-116.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-116.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-116.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.25
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps