~ Driggs ID topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1943, updated 1981
Driggs, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5436790
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Driggs, Idaho (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53551
- Scan ID: 239046
- Imprint Year: 1981
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Driggs
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Driggs, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Twin Forks - Driggs - Two Forks - Fox Creek - The String - Cedron - Bates - Victor - Chapin - Darby
- Map Area ID: AREA43.7543.5-111.25-111
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.75-111.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.75-111
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.5-111.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.5-111
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps