~ Cranes Flat ID topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917, updated 1946
Cranes Flat, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5436728
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cranes Flat, Idaho (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53058
- Scan ID: 239010
- Imprint Year: 1946
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cranes Flat
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cranes Flat, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Homer Valley - Pole Bridge - Poison Creek - Chicken Creek - Three Buttes - Shirley Creek - Little Valley Reservoir - House Creek - Mollies Nipple - Moses Pass - Brockman Creek - Poison Creek Island - Long Valley - Middle Creek - Outlet Valley - Little Valley - Nettle Island - Wilson Creek - Robison Reservoir - Wilson Creek - Crooked Creek - Little Valley Hills - Particular Knoll - Grays Creek Outlet Access Area - Dynamite Spring - Crooked Creek Flat - Lower Spring - Sheep Mountain - The Saddle - Little Valley Dam - Association Corral - Reed Creek - The Basin - Sheep Creek - Gold Spring - Pack Saddle Creek - Parleys Reservoir - Upper Spring - Blackfoot Dam - Johnson Creek - Cranes Flat - Meadow Creek Mountain - Clarks Cut - Rat Lake - Hancock Ranch - Picnic Creek - West Fork Crooked Creek - Spring Creek - Wilson Ridge - Duckworth Creek - Wilson Flat - Sugarloaf Mountain - Limerock Mountain - Wham Creek - Long Valley Spring - Pack Saddle Basin - Meteor Hole - Poison Creek Boat Ramp - Rock Spring - Lava Creek - Four Corners - Hansen Corral - Peterson Creek - Long Valley Creek - Duckworth Meadows - Sheep Creek - Outlet Ridge
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543-111.75-111.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-111.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-111.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-111.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-111.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps