~ Cranes Flat ID topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917, updated 1973
Cranes Flat, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5436726
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cranes Flat, Idaho (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53058
- Scan ID: 239009
- Imprint Year: 1973
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cranes Flat
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cranes Flat, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Little Valley Hills - Sugarloaf Mountain - Lower Spring - Little Valley Reservoir - Blackfoot Dam - Robison Reservoir - Parleys Reservoir - Johnson Creek - Limerock Mountain - Wham Creek - Wilson Creek - Grays Creek Outlet Access Area - Particular Knoll - Poison Creek Island - Brockman Creek - Outlet Ridge - Meteor Hole - Poison Creek - Long Valley Spring - Wilson Flat - Sheep Creek - Long Valley - Sheep Creek - Picnic Creek - Four Corners - Outlet Valley - Wilson Creek - Hancock Ranch - Meadow Creek Mountain - Hansen Corral - Duckworth Meadows - The Basin - Gold Spring - Moses Pass - Spring Creek - Association Corral - Crooked Creek Flat - West Fork Crooked Creek - Rat Lake - Peterson Creek - Lava Creek - Chicken Creek - Little Valley Dam - Pole Bridge - Homer Valley - Clarks Cut - House Creek - Pack Saddle Basin - Rock Spring - Crooked Creek - The Saddle - Dynamite Spring - Middle Creek - Long Valley Creek - Wilson Ridge - Upper Spring - Duckworth Creek - Poison Creek Boat Ramp - Shirley Creek - Pack Saddle Creek - Nettle Island - Three Buttes - Little Valley - Sheep Mountain - Mollies Nipple - Cranes Flat - Reed Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543-111.75-111.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-111.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-111.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-111.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-111.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps