~ The Arch ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1978, updated 1979
The Arch, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1978.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5435873
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): The Arch, Idaho (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 44682
- Scan ID: 238447
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Aerial Photo Year: 1972
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1975
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: The Arch
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map The Arch, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cougar Creek - Arch Table - The Arch - Larios Camp - Arch Canyon - Diamond A Desert - Cougar Spring - Poison Creek - Rocky Lake - Crater Hole
- Map Area ID: AREA42.2542.125-115.625-115.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.25-115.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.25-115.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.125-115.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.125-115.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps